Saturday 27 April 2013

Welcome!

Hi There and welcome to our blog!

We are two Sydney born sisters with two completely different styles. We decided that our passion for fashion is something we both have in common, so, we decided to start our own fashion blog.



Tori has an edgy look that brings feminine qualities and places them into a rock god style. She is kick ass chick with a sharp sense of self and wit that goes on for miles.


Sara is the older sister has a much more elegant and polished look. She is a self confessed shop-a-holic and Guess fanatic.

Together, they are edgy, yet polished hence the blog name, The Polished Edge!


We hope that all of you, however many of you there may be, enjoy our blog!

Sara & Tori xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi girls. I LOVE your blog so far and I can't wait to see more. Your photos are amazing and so creative! I adore the name of your blog; it is unique and describes your styles perfectly. I hope you get as much enjoyment from blogging as I have over the years. I've had a fashion blog for a few years now but I have been too shy to tell anyone; I can't even begin to explain how nervous I am about posting this comment. It is my online world of escapism. But then I saw that you were starting a blog too and I thought I would share it with you. Looking forward to future posts. Love always x

    ReplyDelete